NOTICE: Using Internet Explorer is no longer recommended by Microsoft. Please switch your default browser to Edge, Chrome,
Racing with Heart
Our racing team is about more than being fast. Although we like to push ourselves against the best, our team embodies the mission of Runner’s Alley: To support each other and the running community through integrity, honesty, hard work, and a good attitude!
We are committed to supporting runners who lead through example and are positive influences in the community and are proud to wear Runner’s Alley Across their chest.
Want to learn more? Check out the details below, but please note that our racing team has a full roster for 2020.
- You must have a valid USATF ID (this acts as your club membership fee).
- Compete in 6 signature races as decided by the team.
- Act as an ambassador for RUNNER’S ALLEY in the local running community as needed.
- Compete in RUNNER’S ALLEY Race Team uniform.
- Attend semi-annual team meetings.
* TIMES MUST BE RUN IN THE PAST 2 YEARS FOR SPONSORSHIP CONSIDERATION AND WILL BE REVIEWED YEARLY.
- 3 pairs of trainers
- 1 pair of racing shoes
- 6 comped Signature Race entries
- Full RUNNER’S ALLEY Racing Team kit
- Money incentives for wins, course records, and cash prize matching!
Want to Apply?
Send us an email to Social@runnersalley.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Full Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- USATF #
- This is required and counts as your membership fee.
- Singlet Size (XS-2XL)
- Qualifying Race Name
- Qualifying Race Distance (5K or 10K)
- Qualifying Race Date
- Qualifying Race Time