We are currently open for limited capacity in store service! When you arrive, you’ll notice some changes to the in-store shopping experience. These changes are all being implemented with guidance from national, state and local authorities to ensure we are operating in compliance with the current restrictions in place. As we move forward in this new normal, please be patient with our new policies.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit us at one of our locations:
Safety Comes First
- We ask that everyone who comes into our physical store locations please respect the health and safety of yourself and our staff by adhering to our posted policies.
- We’ve outlined procedures for our staff to continue to provide our award winning Right Fit™ service while adhering to all safety standards.
Offering curbside pick up and online shopping
Over the past two months, we have implemented a number of new ways to shop with us minimizing contact with others. We will be continuing some of these services to keep options open for those who would still like to shop from the comfort of home:
- Contactless Curbside Pick Up is still available at all locations! It’s a fast, easy and safe way for us to get you the product you need to Support Your Every Step. Click here to learn more.
- Shop Online. Our products are available 24/7 by shopping online with us. Just click Shop in the navigation to start shopping.
- Virtual Right Fit™ Appointments are still available for you to chat live with one of our Fit Experts. All you need is a laptop, tablet, or mobile with access to a camera. Click here to learn how
Asking everyone who enters a Runner’s Alley store to use personal protective equipment to their comfort level(PPE)
- Vaccinated employees are not be required to wear face masks.
- Employees will be required to sanitize hands before/after checking out a customer
- Although customers are not required to use hand sanitizer to enter, it is highly encouraged. Hand sanitizer is provided at the door and point of sale.
- Customers are encouraged but not required to wear face coverings while at a Runner’s Alley location, especially if not vaccinated.
Implementing social distancing standards
- Our fitting stations help a maximum of 2 customers per group at all times. Please limit how many people you are coming in to the store with.
- We are not mandating occupancy limits at this time, subject to any changes in local ordinances.
- Our fitting areas are positioned to keep a safe distance from each other and other high contact areas in the store.
- Everyone is expected to practice social distancing as appropriate when in the store.
Enhancing cleaning procedures
- Specialized cleaning at the beginning of the day, before/after each customer interaction, and at the end of the day.
- Dressing rooms are currently open. Please leave unwanted apparel in the dressing rooms so employees can handle appropriately.
- When possible doors and windows will be opened to improve air flow.
- For now, Credit Cards are our preferred method of payment to decrease contact; however, cash/check will be accepted.
- Our bathrooms will be closed to the public until further notice.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our new safety guidelines. With your help we can help slow the spread.